Online Class – Make Colourful Greeting Cards with Jane Lappage
27th March 2021. Online Modern Calligraphy Class – Make Colourful Greeting Cards – 2:00pm to 4:00pm – £10
A two hour online class with Jane Lappage to create colourful greeting cards using Modern Calligraphy. This is a follow up to the earlier morning class at 10am (More details here)
Suitable for beginners or people wanting to improve their style and flair.
Who is this course for?
This course is great for beginners or people wanting to improve their style and flair. Brilliant for people needing to brush up on rusty skills.
What will I learn?
- Understanding design and layout. Learn the difference between ink and watercolour paints
- Use of colour, flair and flourishes
- Be able to complete the finish of your gifts and presents with a unique card for Birthdays, Valentine’s and other special events
How does it work?
We’ll be using Zoom and will send an invitation code once your booking has been accepted. Then on the date, use your computer or tablet to join me by clicking on the link sent to you. Simple.
Once you’re online you can watch and learn in the comfort of your home. When the lesson has finished you can playback the class at leisure (I’ll send a link afterwards) and practise further.
You can use my private tuition services for one-to-one lessons to further advance your skills and knowledge if you wish. Just contact me.
What will I need?
- White, Black, or Colourful Card
- Ink and Rubber Stamps (or a potato and make your own)
- Some design ideas or quotes to use on the cards
You will also need your calligraphy pen, ink, practise paper and lines or guides to help with this. Optionally you will need a thin brush and a Coliro colour plus a crown (springy) nib. If you have them then you’re good to start. If not, you can purchase a Calligraphy Starter Pack from me here.