Modern Calligraphy with Jane – Make a Card or Tag
Join Jane to learn a new skill as well as a move on from the Modern Calligraphy beginners class as she shows you how to progress onto making a card or tag. Due to the time of year this course will have a Valentines theme however you could make a card or tag for another occasion.
This script is good for left handed people too so don’t make that your excuse.
Printable calligraphy line and script templates, plus Zoom log in details will be included at the bottom of your confirmation email after you have registered.
(If you do not receive a confirmation email please check your spam/junk email boxes or sign into your Denman account on our website www.denman.org.uk/your-account/ )
You will need:
- Layout paper
- Tracing paper
- Card of choice
- Coloured pencils or paint
- Fine point nib/ holder and ink
- We also recommend that you purchase a modern calligraphy ‘starter pack’* directly from Jane for £25.00 which includes:
– a very good quality pack of layout paper
– modern calligraphy booklet
– bottle of Italian ink
– a basic beginners Speedball pen and fine point nib – works left or right-handed people
– a Finetec watercolour (really nice to work with) with another nib for this
– a fine artist’s paintbrush
*If you have done Jane’s class before you will likely have the equipment ‘starter pack’ which is recommended. If not please check with Jane if the equipment you already have will work. Contact details for Jane and a link to her website will be included in your confirmation email.