Living Crafts at Hatfield House
Perfect for craft lovers, Living Crafts is a one-stop creative and shopping experience showcasing the talents and skills of hundreds of acclaimed designer-makers. Celebrating contemporary, British craft of an exceptional standard, visitors to Living Crafts can buy unique designs or commission beautifully crafted work direct from the specially selected makers. Enjoy spectacular craft demonstrations, masterclasses and workshops and have an inspiring day out in the magnificent setting of Hatfield House.
Enjoy the festival atmosphere, live entertainment, refreshments, jazz and Pimms and there plenty of places to sit and relax. Living Crafts gives you a fantastic value day out and a crafty day to remember.
Original craft and design for your home and garden
- A huge range of quality, British craft
- Workshops for both adults and children
- Glassblowing and other spectacular craft demonstrations
- Speciality producers in the Food and Drink Pavilion
- Brass and jazz bands, storytelling and dancing
- Parking adjacent to the showground
- Delicious refreshments
Jane Lappage will be demonstrating calligraphy and be giving classes as well – tickets for the workshops will be available on the Living Crafts website soon.