We’re just preparing for our first public show at the Shackerstone Family Festival on 3rd and 4th September. Our display frames have arrived and look great. Just waiting for the ornate French style easels to be delivered and then we need a roof rack for carrying everything on our little Corsa.
We’ll be in the Craft Fayre tent with lots of goodies and ideas. It’s going to be a great weekend, so come along and see us for real. You should see what’s on…!!
SATURDAY 3rd September
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight full aerial display Lancaster, Spitfire & Hurricane.
- Breathtaking aerial display from the Breitling Wing Walkers.
- One of Britains top stuntmen/escape artists Mark Stannage
SUNDAY 4th September
- ‘Aerostars’ Yak aerobatic team display
- ‘ORC’ A Fantastic Joust and Stunt Show>
- Bob Hogg sheepdogs with Duck Herding and Sheep Racing with the first ShackieNational
- Battle of the Marching Bands
And also on both SATURDAY and SUNDAY
- Lawn Mower Racing – Back by Popular Request
- The Lincoln County Regulators Wild West Arena
- Steam Engines at Shackerstone Station
- Historic Narrowboats on the Ashby Canal
- Simon Tebbuts Birds of Prey Demonstration
- Piston Rings Youth Motorcycle Display Team
- Shackiesaurus Childrens Club
- Military Vehicles
- Tractor Ploughing
- Trade Stalls
- Traction Engines (Large & small)
- Craft Fayre
- Vintage Vehicles
- Real Ale Beer Festival
- Dog Training Demonstration
- Fair Ground Rides
- Phase One Steel Band
- Karls Bavarian Brass Band
- Model Boats and Planes
- Stationary Engines
- The Fat Controller
- Shackerstone Family Festival
A Grand Day Out!